Apply these 5 steps to your current client list and then work in order to determine who your true ideal client is.
1. Find your most profitable clients.
2. From the above group, identify those who refer.
3. From that even smaller group, find common demographic characteristics.
4. Take the time now to understand the behavior that makes them ideal.
5. Draw a fully developed biographical sketch to use as a marketing guide.
This is an exerpt from a, “Marketing for Free” class I taught.
If you are interested in learning more, leave a comment and with your e-mail and I will be glad to send you the booklet from this class.